It is recommended that all electrical installations be inspected and tested every 3 to 5 years, as they will deteriorate over time.
These electrical safety checks are commonly known as ‘periodic inspections’ or ‘electrical installation condition reports’.
An electrical installation condition report will show:
- If any electrical circuits; or equipment are overloaded.
- Find any potential electric shock risks and fire hazards.
- Identify defective electrical work.
- Highlight any lack of earthing or bonding.
Testing will also be carried out on wiring and fixed electrical items, in order to ensure their safety.
A schedule of circuits can also be provided, which can be a great asset to a property.
- Permits & Inspections
- Services to Business
- Continuous Safety Service
- Special Events
- Safety & Technical Training
- Plan Review
- Look Out for Hazards
- Report Electrical Incidents
- Electrical Worker Safety
- Electrical Product Safety
- Alternative Generation Safety
- Safety Flashes