What is PAT Testing
The electricity at work place a legal responsibility on employers, employees and self-employed persons to comply with the provisions of the regulations and take reasonably practicable steps to ensure that no danger results from the use of such equipment. This in effect requires the implementation of a systematic and regular program of maintenance, inspection and testing.
The level of inspection and testing required is dependant upon the risk of the appliance becoming faulty, which is in turn dependant upon the type of appliance, the nature of its use and the environment in which it is used.
- Improved safety in the work place
- Compliance with your insurance company
- Keep track of your assets
- Enhance preventative maintenance
- Increase productivity through safe and reliable equipment
- Reduce legal risks for managers